Friday, April 28, 2006

Not content

I'm not content. I'm not content to sit on the sidelines and watch anymore. I am sick and tired of caring what others think. If I put half the effort in pleasing my God as I do making sure I don't look foolish, well, I'd be well on my way to being content.

Change. It's in the air. It has been. But I think it's finally starting to permeate thick skins. I literally see raindrops with the word change in them soaking into a thick layer of skin. It's coming. And when change comes there's no going back to what was. When change comes, there is no WANT to go back to the way things were.

Over a year ago I crocheted a banner that says change. It's framed and hanging in my room. I think it's time to take it down off the wall and bring it to church with me, along with my Love Affair picture. I have GOT to stop worrying about what others think. I created these pieces for the Lord, not for anyone else. He delights in me and I want His love to come bursting out of me.

I'm getting ansty, like I'm super excited for something and I don't know what. But I do know what. I'm so excited to see what the Lord is going to do.

God, I surrender myself to you. Do with me what you will. I am yours. I will not let fear of man or anything physical get in my way of worship to you you.

Be glorified in me. YEAH GOD!

No comments: