Saturday, April 29, 2006

Frann. Debbie.

I believe that God uses dreams to speak to us. I woke up this morning (maybe around 8:00 or so) to a woman saying, "Frann. Debbie." My mother-in-law's name is Frann. My name is Debbie. My first thought was that an angel was calling both of us. I don't know exactly why, and I did ask God why we were both called. I know that we both suffer/suffered in the past from asthma. So I prayed against asthma, prayed for healing from asthma. I also prayed protection for Frann.

I do pray that the Lord reveal more as the day goes on regarding this.

1 comment:

c-mama said...

Frann, I'm sorry I didn't see this comment sooner. Thank you for the confirmation. Our God IS an awesome God, and although not always necessary to know why He calls me to pray, I do so appreciate His little nuggets of hope. I love when He pulls back the veil a little further so that I can know why He called me to pray at a certain time.

I love you, too, Mom. xoxoxoxo