Friday, April 28, 2006

Being obedient to the voice of God

I'm listening to Brad McClendon speak. I have the mp3 of the Deliverance and Spiritual Warfare Conference. Brad's teaching is Ministry of Deliverance and Healing. The teaching is just really stirring up my faith. It's a reminder that God said in John 14:11-14, "Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it."

Sometimes I think it's a scary prayer to pray - "Lord, I want to do greater things than what you had been doing. Use me, Lord. I will obey." But I want to see God's Kingdom come and it starts with the Kingdom inside of me coming out. I think that asking the Lord to use us as He will is the the only way for the Kingdom to come. So that is the prayer I will pray today. Use me, Lord.

~just a thought~

No comments: