Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dentist

Originally posted May 21, 2007

It has been over 3 years since I've been to the dentist. The last time I went, I was in the middle of getting major work done on my teeth. I still have lots of work that needs to be done. We have awesome insurance - I didn't have to pay a penny, but in the middle of the work, I got a call from the office telling me that I reached the dollar amount for the year. Well, I chickened out and haven't been back, not to mention that I didn't have a vehicle for a little while during that period.

Well, one of my fillings has come out and I've been experiencing pain in my tooth on the lower right side. Scott got me their number and I called to make an appointment. I'm nervous since I haven't been in in a while, but they are nice and maybe I'll be able to flash a full smile again soon.

No comments: