Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stressin' out

The kids' homeschool evaluation is today. Am I prepared? I should hope so. Yes, I have their books ready for him to look through. Am I emotionally prepared? I thought so. But, I found myself to be short tempered this week. My back is in extreme pain and I'm dealing with a hurt foot. I was racking my brain to find out why my back and foot were hurting and I thought that the reason I was short tempered was because of the pain. My irritability, I think, is the result of PMS and stress. The back pain must be from that as well. Although, I don't remember my back hurting this much in the past . I can't even go work out due to the pain. Argh.

So, I will be so happy when 1:30 comes and goes. I like their evaluator. He evaluated them last year. He has a bunch of kids like us. He and his wife homeschool. He's very pro-homeschool. It's just nerve racking. Maybe by next year I won't be so bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, bless your heart. How did it go?? How are you feeling?? I had an absolutely icky time with PMS this past month. *shudder* I think my poor diet had a lot to do with it. I have made sure to change my diet and plan to keep it that way. I don't want another PMS like the last one.

I hope you have a relaxing weekend and feel much better and pain-free now!

((Hugs))