Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nice Matters!




Wow. My first award. Christina, my sister-in-law, over at Kwisteena's Kwaziness, has awarded me with the Nice Matters Award saying that I was a positive influence on the blogging world.

Well, thanks Cristina. You, too are a positive influence on the blogging community. Can I nominate you? :)

Here is my list of bloggers and their blogs whom I nominate for the Nice Matters award:
There are LOTS of blogs I read. But these ladies shine in the Nice Matters department. Thanks guys. If you want, you can take this award and put it on your blog and nominate others. But, if you're not into this sort of thing, don't worry about it, no pressure. ;)

2 comments:

John Fenton said...

Debbie! It was so nice to see your comment on my blog. You definitely deserve a "Nice Matters!" award.

I do think about you and your family from time to time. I've just become so involved in running that I don't make it over to GT. And of course having two preschoolers makes time management interesting.

I still carry my trusty G26 (or G23 or Kahr MK9), but I don't give it much thought anymore. And I don't make it to the range nearly as often as I would like. I really only have time for one personal hobby.

I'll add a link to your blog and follow your adventures. :)

John

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!!! I am so glad you received it, because you earned it!

Thanks for nominating me too...I am very honored and for once....speechless *blush*

((Hugs))